Why are you so frustrated with negative experiences?
The most significant lessons you will learn in 2016 will erupt from the negative experiences and “bad” decisions you will make. There is no better teacher than experience and time. Learning from the mistakes and failures you made is essential in order to prevent yourself from repeating them. This will help you in developing wisdom and better decision making abilities. Unfortunately, there are many who fail to learn from their failures and mistakes – instead start dwelling on them and become frustrated. This is a proven recipe for you becoming derailed, lose sight of you goals and limit your success.
When faced with a negative experience, it is unwise to waste away your time dwelling on it as this only results in formation of negative thoughts which serve as a barrier in your journey to success. Negative thoughts discourage you from reaching your goals. It only leads you to lose confidence in yourself and damaging your personal brand. This is the reason you need to omit the negativity from your life. What is done is done. Learn from it and move on. There is so much good waiting for you ahead.
In 2016 it is critical that you banish out the negativity if you hope to build or enhance your competitive and winning personal brand. Omitting the negative does not happen by itself, you will need to make some effort to truly banish negativity from your life.
6.5 Fresh Steps to successfully dealing with negativity
The way in which you handle the negative aspects that come in your life is critical in accomplishing success. Here are 6.5 proven steps to accelerate your journey toward a negative free life:
- Step 1 – Face the pain which comes in the way of your success but don’t let it consume you
- Step 2 – Enjoy the pleasures life brings you but remember you can have too much of a good thing
- Step 3 – Strive to be your best, but don’t let the pressures cloud you over and understand that you are human and bound to face hurdles and failures.
- Step 4 – Learn to identify persecution in order to avoid it instead of succumbing to it
- Step 5 – Placate yourself to be mentally prepared for negativity that comes your way
- Step 6 – Preserve yourself through any negativity you face
- Step 6.5 – Make it real and make it fresh by maintaining your commitment to omitting the negative from your life. Do just try this out for a week and revert to your old ways.
Negative experiences and negative thoughts have the power to cancel out the materialization of your goals if you let it. This will hinder all your efforts to reach your goals and to create a strong personal brand. Not learning from the negativity that comes in your life will prevent you from growing, limiting you from any potential skill development. Negative thinking is definitely more prevalent as compared to positive thinking. Positive thinking requires more effort since it involves facing your fears and stepping into the unknown while on the other hand it is easy to start believing that you aren’t capable enough to reach your ultimate goal, especially when you have experienced a hurdle or a failure.
PLEASE understand that failure and all the negativity you will face in your life is only lessons waiting to be learned. Stop dwelling on them and stop letting them consume you or else you will lose sight of your goals and your brand will suffer.