· We discussed aspiration and what it really means in relation to your personal brand in an earlier post.
· One simple way to remind yourself of where you want to arrive is to give yourself a visual reminder that you will see everywhere you go.
· Find your purpose and put it on Post-its all over your house, car, bathroom, office—anywhere you are going to look.
· As you go through your day, read these aspiration notes you left lying around.
· Don’t just look at them; really read and absorb them.
· What is the purpose of this practice?
· These Post-its remind you to give your aspiration daily attention. Without this attention, it will lose energy and focus and become a part of your background instead of being in front of you.
For leadership coaching, professional development training, customer service training, customer service tips, college success tips, or to learn how to build a personal brand, how to improve customer service, or how to succeed in college, contact Michael D Brown, a premier leadership speaker, customer service speaker, and college motivational speaker at http://www.myfreshbrand.com, http://www.freshcustomerservice.com, or http://www.52collegesuccesstips.com.