Guest Expert Michael D. Brown talks about the combination of eight skills and attitudes crucial to creating your own personal brand :
· Preparing yourself: continuing your education through classes, professional development, and maintaining an active intellectual interest and knowledge capital in your career and life
· Aspiring to reach your goals: having particular ambitions and then setting out to achieve your goals – aim at nothing and you are guaranteed to hit it!
· Staying laser-focused: intently focusing on each area of Fresh PASSION®, otherwise you’ll miss the mark and not deliver your brand
· Selling your value: understanding your return on investment, having confidence in your fullest potential, and constantly searching for new opportunities that will help you meet, or even succeed, that potential
· Invigorating yourself: having the tenacity and discipline to go the distance and secure your personal and professional success – fan the flame within and catch on fire!
· Omitting the negative: learning from the inevitable negative experiences you will encounter without dwelling on them or letting them consume the valuable real estate in your head – you have so much more ahead of you!
· Nailing the brand: successfully packaging your substance (your core) up and putting a bow on it so that you become a fresh brand that can successfully compete and WIN internally and externally, which will enable you to achieve exponential personal and professional success
· Keeping it ‘Fresh’: you need to do it all with a complete new and dazzling approach
For leadership coaching, professional development training, customer service training, customer service tips, college success tips, or to learn how to build a personal brand, how to improve customer service, or how to succeed in college, contact Michael D Brown, a premier leadership speaker, customer service speaker, and college motivational speaker at http://www.myfreshbrand.com, http://www.freshcustomerservice.com, or http://www.52collegesuccesstips.com.